Monday 2 May 2011

Spring Break Begins!

The anticipation is finally over- spring break is here! I had been looking forward to this trip since the day that I was accepted into the Australian study abroad program. 10 days of sun, travel and life changing experiences awaited and I could not wait any longer to finally get started. Our flight was out at 9 am Thursday morning. We were headed to Brisbane to begin our guided tour up the east coast of northern Australia. Although I was very excited for all activities to start, I was even more pumped for the good weather. The second we walked off the airplane I was rewarded. Sunshine, sunshine and more sunshine! We spent the first day relaxing enjoying our free time before the real tour started the next morning. A little shopping, a little napping and of course eating was enough to fill us for our first day. It was probably a good thing that we decided to take it easy considering the absolute craziness that was soon to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment